College.

Alhamdulillah, I am alive. 

And thanks to Allah too, I am now in my semester 2 studying TESL, happily. (Oh reaaaaaaalllllyyyyy? *derpina face* )

Macam mana college so far ? College will forever be fun to me. No no there's no sense of sarcasm in the sentences despite I have numerous of assignments to be submit heh heh heh pfft.

Regardless the number of assignments I have to do and packed classes and what not, being with my friends and housemates are the best thing to look forward to after one busy, hectic day of classes. My housemates which are also my classmates are the best buddies you could ever wished for ! They are crazy, lovable and are like sisters I've never had.


From left : Me, Aisyah, Miza and Tasha.

 Eventhough Aisyah is not my roommate but she is the most lovable bestfriend I have ever had. And another roommate of mine, Rasyiqah. Well she is different course than I am but she's so fun and caring ah I love youuuuuuuuu Cqa (if you're reading this)

I have amazing friends in college. I am surrounded by people whom I love and care about. And ofc, I'll be lying if I said I have no one special in my heart. Pembohong pembohong, seluar atas api ! (Liar liar pants on fire)

However, despite my amazing friends in college, I miss my highshool friends the most. So much.

ON A BRIGHTER NOTE, KRABBY PATTY IS A MOTHER TO THESE DELICIOUS KITTENS !!!



My babies :')

Love, R!


No comments:

Post a Comment